Better maneuverability, steering control and traction means faster job times. Call us. We can help.
The "rollers with a plus" allow the driver to set the frequency and amplitude of the front and rear roller drum separately. Compaction parameters can be precisely adjusted to match operating requirements on the most varied grades of modern asphalt. Compact construction and the new three-point articulated joint significantly ease handling of the roller.
- Ergonomic driver seat with 2 multifunction drive levers
- Driver seat including steering wheel and instrument panel can be rotated and moved
- Clear view of drum surface, its outer edge and working environment
- Hydrostatic all-wheel drive for excellent hill climbing ability
- Diesel engine with high power and low sound level
- Pressure sprinkler system with 2 water pumps; spray nozzles visible from driver seat
- Crab steering to increase working width
- Transport height below 3 meters
3412 VI0 Soil Compactor. Better sight means less maintenance. Discuss your needs with our industry expert today!