Mobile Cranes and Wheeled Excavators
The Liebherr family business was established in 1949 by Hans Liebherr. The great success of his first mobile, easy-to-assemble and affordable tower crane was the foundation on which the company flourished. Today Liebherr is not only one of the world’s leading manufacturers of construction machinery but is also an acknowledged supplier of technically innovative user-oriented products and services in numerous other fields such as the scrap steel, recycling and other material handling applications.
The 944. You’ve seen it. Now make it your money maker!
- large undercarriage with 4 outriggers
- solid tires and heavy-duty axles capable of supporting 70 tons
- The large footprint allows the machine to easily handle the heaviest material handling applications.
- Reaches of up to 64' and dump heights of 66' are standard.
- Optional cab elevations include four different heights of fixed elevation or hydraulically adjustable to provide the ideal operator's view.
- Cab protection is also available.
As seen at ConExpo (Con/AGG 2011)!!! It's here! Call us.