AIS Construction Equipment has paired with Vögele, the industry leader in high compaction technology, grade and slope control, and screed technology, to bring you quality asphalt pavers. High floatation, maximum traction and precision drive.
- wheeled and tracked pavers
- extending screeds and standard screeds
- special equipment for asphalt paving
- perfect visibility on all important points of the pavers
- daily maintenance-free pavers with auto-tensioning of conveyors, auto-lubrication (optional) and more
VÖGELE VISION 5200-2
The tracked VISION 5200-2 paver has been designed especially for markets where high pave speeds are required. Rubber tracks in conjunction with highly efficient drive units and precise tracking allow the machine to pave at 250 fpm. The 5200-2 works with GPS mapping technology so where you have rolled is recorded. With temperature of the mat and number of passes logged into the computer, your result is less passes and less density penalties. You also have a ful record of your work.